1) ‘Business Ka Badshah’ contest is reserved solely for the Pay1 Distributor.
2) The duration of this contest is from 1st November 2019 to 31st March 2021.
3) There are no pre-requisites or formalities required to participate in the contest, all existing Pay1 distributors and newly onboarded distributors are enrolled in the contest by default.
4) It is a traditional points-based contest, wherein more the points = higher rank = better reward. Contest winners would be chosen according to the points earned by the distributor.
How does the point system work:
5) During this contest, the distributor has to motivate his retailers to use the Pay1 services and transact. The more the retailer transacts through Pay1, the more the points distributor earns.
7) By earning more points the distributor will be able to reach the 3 milestones and can earn a guaranteed prize.
9) The top 3 Pay1 distributors will win the Grand Prizes. A distributor becomes eligible for a grand prize only after achieving 3rd Milestone.
Grand Prizes details are mentioned below:
10) All the distributors reaching a milestone will be rewarded with a gift hamper. This hamper cannot be substituted for a cash prize.
Milestone and prize are explained below:
11) During the contest, Pay1 will come up with various offers where the distributor would get a chance to score more point. These are called ‘Jackpot points’.
13) Before selecting and awarding all winners of the contest, some documents will be demanded from the winner for verification purpose.
14) For the 1st 2 grand prizes, Pay1 will only contribute ex-showroom price for the car and bike, the winner will have to take responsibility for the expenses of RTO Charges, Road Tax, Insurance etc. All the 3 grand prizes are subjected to change based on the situation and availability.
12) Pay1 reserves the sole and complete right to modify and rules of the contest or disable the complete contest.